Wednesday, February 13, 2013

30 Before 30:

I jumped on the bandwagon and created a list of 30 things I would love to accomplish before I turn 30. This gives me 5 years. That's do-able...ish...right?
  1. See the Grand Canyon.
  2. Rescue a dog and give him his forever home.
  3. Own a home.
  4. Complete a 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training (already have the 200-hour one under my belt).
  5. Own and run a yoga studio, OR at least be in the serious process of getting to that point in my career.
  6. Travel to India and get back to the source.
  7. Forgive everyone who has ever hurt me.
  8. Forgive myself.
  9. Hike part of the Appalachian Trail.
  10. Go for 30 days with no sugar.
  11. See the Chinese New Year Parade in San Francisco.
  12. Learn to tango.
  13. Be less fearful of the unknown and new experiences.
  14. Actually start to let people in again.  I've been really hurt in the past so I have these walls built up, and I'd love to break them down and have more faith that not everyone is there to screw you over. This one will be a challenge, but I'll try.
  15. Learn how to drive a stick shift.
  16. Take a cooking class.
  17. Host a dinner party.
  18. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL.
  19. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
  20. Attend a silent meditation retreat.
  21. Run a half-marathon. I am not a natural runner (but I'm working on it), so that's why I didn't aim for a marathon (yet). Maybe in another lifetime?
  22. Surprise my family with a really awesome gift, like a cruise or a cool trip or something.
  23. Read the Bhagavad Gita once a year.
  24. Love singing again.
  25. Pincha Mayurasana. 'nough said.
  26. Get my fortune told by a fortune-teller.
  27. Try acupuncture.
  28. Try paddle-boarding. Preferably somewhere tropical.
  29. See the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Plaza in NYC.
  30. Sing and act on the stage again, any stage at all. Part of me really misses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment